Security Architect - Cloud Security
|Job Title:||Security Architect - Cloud Security|
|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 03:55|
Security Architect - Cloud Security, AWS, Design, Solutions, SDLC, Policy, Threat, SecOps, Financial Services, Charlotte Metro, Partial Remote
Our leading Financial Services client is requiring a Security Architect to drive the cybersecurity roadmap forward and provide bleeding-edge designs for complex security solutions. This position is to critically form a global security policy to ensure that systems are protected and meeting all regulatory requirements. The role is both strategic and hand-on and includes ownership of the firm's Cloud Security program.
This position offers the opportunity to;
- Perform information security assessments, prepare information systems security action plans, evaluate information security products, and perform other activities necessary to ensure a secure environment.
- Design and craft as you see fit the full Cloud Security program
- Implement the requirement of all information systems security policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures. NIST, COBIT
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommend and implement enhancements.
- Conduct after action reviews into any alleged computer or network security compromises, incidents, or problems and provide mitigating controls.
- Actively monitor systems for indications of security compromise.
- Build security requirements for security projects
- Expert knowledge in information security areas such as access control, network security, operations security, application security, computer forensics, security architecture and design, mobile device security, cloud security
- IT Security Architecture experience within Cloud Security. AWS preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Cloud Security methodologies, implementation and deployment.
- Ability to engage and manage relations with Cloud Security vendors and providers
- Solid understanding of security protocols, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Ability to maintain proficiency in vulnerability and threat management best practices
- Ability to develop and implement security procedures and control
- Bachelors degree required masters preferred 10 years equivalent experience without a degree
- Extensive knowledge of NIST framework, CSC framework, CSF framework, ITIL, COBIT, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and ISO 2700x. Experience deploying, managing or developing processes in one of these frameworks is preferred.
One or more of the following certifications preferred: SSCP, CCSP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP ISSAP, GCED, GCCC
This role includes a fully remote selection process and remote onboarding. Post-Covid this role is expected to be 25% based on site and 75% remote.
Successful candidates will have the ability to work autonomously and be able to bridge the gap between deep technical knowledge and senior management engagement in order to influence strategy and information security management. If you are interested in the opportunity please respond via this advertisement or email Jordan Fitzpatrick on email@example.com.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cloud Security Architect
£90000 - £110000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benefits
Cloud Security Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benifits
Senior Security Architect
Senior IT Security Architect
Digital Security Specialist
Up to £440.00 per day