Security Architect - Multi Factor Authentication (contract)
|Job Title:||Security Architect - Multi Factor Authentication (contract)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 19:51|
Location - Manchester
Rate - £500-550 p/day
length - 4/6 month initial contract
- Rolling out Multi-factor token-based authentication across the organisation
- This will involve the full-spectrum of a MFA rollout from design to implementation
- You will be heavily involved with identifying the vendors through the likes of RSA, Duo Security etc.
- The organisation are going through multiple acquisitions and need to protect and remediate issues throughout their acquisitions.
- Ideally looking for candidates with experience of at least 2 rollouts of MFA across multi domains, multi-technologies and integrations.
-Need to understand full implementation; how to work through and implement MFA end to end
- External implementation and internal implementations and then cross over to the new systems being deploying
- You may receive secondary tasks dependent on projects assigned
Key skills & Technologies;
- RSA SecurID Access
- Duo Security
- Multi Factor Authentication
- 2 factor Authenication
- DNS records
If this opportunity is of interest and you are available within a 2-week notice please apply to this advertisement as soon as possible for consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's