Security Architect (Security Cleared)
|Job Title:||Security Architect (Security Cleared)|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021 14:48|
I am currently seeking a Security Cleared Security Architect for an initial 6-month contract paying £625 per day OUTSIDE IR35. This role will be mainly remote, but with occasional travel into client site when required. (London or Milton Keynes)
What you will be doing
Leading the definition and modelling of security architecture for the current and future capabilities to identify areas for improvement and comply with corporate, legislative, contractual, or regulatory requirements.
- Finding and directing pragmatic approaches for the security architecture to match business needs and adhere to broader reference architectures.
- Leading the identification, development, and management of security architecture principles & policies to ensure design, development, implementation, and operating boundaries.
- Providing and leading on security architecture to ensure adherence to the strategy & architecture.
- Creating and communicating baseline security requirements to ensure consistency in designs and supplier contracts.
- Ensuring that all security architecture-related knowledge is digitised and readily accessible for use by other teams to access.
- Security Clearance is a MUST
- Relevant architectural experience, including an understanding of NIST, SABSA, TOGAF and Zachman or equivalent frameworks
- Able to assimilate and consider issues from the technical, contractual, and business perspective, supported by a pragmatic attitude to the implementation of security in a complex and diverse organisation
- A good understanding of the approaches required to identify, quantify, and address information security or cyber vulnerabilities in an organisation.
- Strong stake holder engagement skills
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this role please do apply with your latest CV!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Architect
£10000 - £90000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Security Architect - Active SC Clearance
Senior Security Project Manager
£100000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Information Security Assurance Specialist
£60000 - £68000 per annum + Package