Security Assurance Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Assurance Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 11:36|
Security Assurance Specialist
Salary: £55,000 - £65,00 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Newbury (Flexible)
A global leader within technology is looking for a Security Assurance Specialist to join the team and lead on a number of exciting projects. This role is ideal for an individual with strong security assurance and control testing knowledge to take the next step up in their career development within one of the largest, most complex and innovative internal Cyber Security functions worldwide.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on some of the largest Security transformation projects worldwide, leading on all aspects of security assurance, whilst also getting exposure to some of the most advanced security tools, strategies, and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the Cyber Security practice is compliant with security policies and standards (predominantly ISO27001)
- Plan and execute vulnerability testing to proactively find and remediate potential threats.
- Develop security control testing and present findings to key stakeholders within the organization, including recommendations for remediation.
- High level experience of security frameworks, and control testing and auditing within these frameworks (ISO in particular, NIST, Cyber Essentials).
- Broad knowledge of different security technologies and environments e.g., Cloud, Infrastructure, Applications.
- Excellent communications skills with experience presenting projects and findings to senior stakeholders.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established team within one of the most advanced Cyber Security practices in the UK, if not globally. The successful candidate will have access to complex security assurance projects and see unlimited career growth potential. The client prides itself on its culture and provides a fantastic environment for their employees to grow and develop.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply or reach out directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Compliance Analyst
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £55000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
£45000 - £70000 per annum + pension, benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits