Security Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Security Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2021 13:56|
I am seeking a Security Assurance Manager for an initial 5-month contract working fully remote, paying £800 PER DAY INSIDE IR35.
You will be assisting the Head Of the CSOC and wider ICT Security Team in providing a high level of cyber security assurance to the organisation and onward assurance to other government departments, agencies and commercial organisations as required.
- Perform in depth analysis of evidence, identify malicious operations and evaluate the real impact solving sensitive security incidents in a quick and efficient manner.
- Developing cases for the creation of alert models and undertaking the management and find tuning of alert models in my client's threat monitoring platforms with a view to onward reporting
- Undertake responsibility for the continuous improvement process of Cyber Security related policies across the wider department.
- Ensure that tools/technologies used In the CSOC are utilised to their full potential and assist the head of CSOC in implementing further enhancements and new capabilities as technology evolves.
- Undertake formal Cyber Risk Assessments, providing technical and procedural advice to PHE staff who are system owners. As major pieces of work undertake drafting and creation of intelligence led reports.
- Experience of good project management and contributing to the preparation and submission of full business cases in a large organisation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stake holder engagement
If you are interested please do apply with your latest CV!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Assurance Director
£85000 - £100000 per annum + Strong Bonus + Benefits Package
Security Project Manager - PCI
Lead Information Security Analyst
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Information Security Specialist
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Negotiable Benefits & Bonus