Security Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Security Assurance Specialist|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 11:07|
A global leader within Technology and Telecoms is looking for a Security Assurance Specialist to join the team and lead on a number of exciting projects. This role is ideal for an individual with strong security assurance and control testing knowledge to take the next step up in their career development within one of the largest, most complex and innovative internal Cyber Security functions worldwide.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on some of the largest and most complex Security Assurance transformation projects worldwide, leading on all aspects of Security Assurance, whilst also getting exposure to some of the most advanced security tools, strategies, and procedures for a company at the forefront of the global Cyber Security battle.
The successful candidate will join a well-established team within one of the most advanced Cyber Security practices in the UK, if not globally - bringing unlimited career growth and development potential. The client prides itself on its culture and provides a fantastic environment for their employees to grow and develop.
- Responsible for ensuring the Cyber Security practice and wider Company is compliant with security policies and standards (predominantly ISO27001)
- Plan and execute vulnerability testing to proactively find and remediate potential threats.
- Develop security control testing and present findings to key stakeholders within the organisation, including recommendations for remediation.
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- In depth experience of the ISO27001 security framework, and control testing and auditing across all 14 control sets within it - experience with PCI-DSS, NIST and Cyber Essentials is also a large benefit
- Broad knowledge of different security technologies and environments e.g., Cloud, Infrastructure, Applications and Mobile
- Excellent communications skills, with experience presenting projects outcomes and findings in clear language to senior stakeholders.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Newbury (Flexible)
To find out more about this unique and incredible opportunity for a Security Assurance Specialist please apply with your CV attached and I will call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's