Security Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 12:34|
My client are looking for an experienced Security Business Analyst to support security projects across a global environment. The role will involve supporting the Project Managers delivering varied, high-volume workloads.
- Worked on Cloud Security projects - AWS, Azure & GCP
- Cloud Audit & Threat experience
- Good experience in implementing Data Security controls (Microsoft Labelling, DLP, device controls)
- Ensuring project artefacts are produced and maintained as per the methodology
- Comprehensive experience working as a Business Analyst in large companies
- AWS & Azure cloud environments
- Background working on Security projects
- Jira experience
- Waterfall and agile aware
This is a 6-month contract starting in July 2021.
Rates are negotiable depending on skill level and experience.
If you reflect the above and are available to start in July, please apply with an up to date CV. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be suitable, please send these details on!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£450.00 - £480.00 per day
Senior Security Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Security Analyst (Security Cleared)
Business Intelligence Analyst
£30000 - £45000 per annum + pension, benefits