Security Controls Manager- REMOTE- Banking
|Job Title:||Security Controls Manager- REMOTE- Banking|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 13:54|
Lawrence Harvey are pleased to have partnered with a Tier 1 boutique financial services firm in recruiting for an Information Security Manager to improving delivery against Security Controls. Furthermore, for the right candidate our client can consider remote based options.
Working alongside the Security stakeholders, you will audit, assess, test and evaluate security controls across the wider organization and track against KRII's to ensure all emerging risks are identified and mitigated against.
Role details include;
- The auditing and testing of controls, followed by documentation, report drafting and follow-up/verification of issue closure.
- Prepare, plan, conduct, and report on results of IT Compliance assessments in accordance with industry best practices and established regulatory standards (ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC)
- Obtain, review, and interpret organizational IT policies, standards and procedures to identify control points that would assist in mitigating risk to the business.
- Review test results or interpret evidence to address vulnerabilities, gaps, or control deficiencies; work with stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
- Partner with control owners to ensure control documentation is updated periodically to reflect current control environment.
Other features of the position include; NJ or NYC base, remote capability, start ASAP, swift process.
We can move quickly with this hire. If you are interested in this position, please respond with your most up to date resume.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's