Security Engineer- Network Security- Atlanta, Georgia- CONTRACT
|Job Title:||Security Engineer- Network Security- Atlanta, Georgia- CONTRACT|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 23:48|
Lawrence Harvey are working with a Tier 1 Energy firm based in Atlanta, Georgia who are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to be onboarded remotely ASAP. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position.
Location: Remote until onsite in Atlanta
Title: Senior Security Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Interview and Onboarding: All remote
- Ensure the proper implementation of network controls with hosting provider(s), such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, DNS monitoring, WAF and DDoS protection.
- Ensure operational and incident trends in cyber security are considered in developing security architecture requirements and recommendations.
- Maintain high level of proficiency and hands-on experience with open source and commercial vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools.
- Provide recommendations for advancing the enterprise security architecture practice, security policies, and security control standards to enhance operational practices
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics (or related disciplines).
- Specific Information Security related experience including encryption, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM and Log Management, syslog analysis, HTTP and TCP/IP analysis, and vulnerability assessment.
- Strong understanding of information system security vulnerability assessment/testing on a wide variety of technologies
- Knowledge of securing cloud based systems (AWS, Azure, private clouds etc) and an understanding of Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's