Security IA Architect
|Job Title:||Security IA Architect|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:09|
My client based in Bristol are looking for a Security Information Assurance Architect for an initial 3 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer up to £637.50 a day. Please not that this role is inside IR35.
- Defense/Military experience and background
- DV Clearance
- Experience working on a secret's system before and devising security mechanisms from scratch.
- Security architecture experience, particularly where they have developed and delivered secure solutions/services.
- Experience with UK/MOD accreditation.
- Experience with Multi Level Secure systems, STRAP systems, and OGD connections
- Experience with developing/integrating secure applications. Have they used SDLC in a project.
- Knowledge of Defence WAN, other system, JSP604/440, MODAF/TOGAF/DODAF etc.
If you are available, please apply with oyur most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's