Security Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Operations Analyst|
|Salary:||£200.00 - £250.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 17:26|
One of my leading cleints, a retail sector organisation based in West London are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join their infrastructure team on a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Working with our SIEM and other security systems.
- Responding to alerts those systems generate and ensuring issues are fixed with the support of the other IT teams.
- Working to improve our security systems.
- Managing vulnerability testing.
- Working with 3rd party penetration testing companies.
- Running internal security testing using Nessus, Qualys etc.
- Providing reports for PCI and GDPR compliance.
- Working with other IT teams to improve the security of our IT systems.
- Experience in a Security Operations role.
- SIEM experience.
- Vulnerability management experience.
- General infrastructure experience.
- Experience using LogRhythm.
- Experience using ForeScout CounterACT NAC.
- Experience using Qualys and Nessus.
- Experience working in an environment with Cisco, Juniper and F5 network devices.
- Knowledge of PCI and GDRP standards.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP/
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Security Achitect
£550.00 - £600.00 per day
Cloud Security Architect
West London, London
Up to £600.00 per day
SC Cleared Network Security Engineer
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Oracle Business Analyst
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
RPA Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
Up to £350.00 per day