Security Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 12:30|
A Global insurance industry leader is looking for a Security Operations Analyst to enhance their existing team. You will report to the Security Operations Lead and be responsible for the analysis of security alert investigation for on-prem and Cloud environments. This position will offer you the opportunity to work with a global business in the insurance industry and learn from some of the industry's leading professionals and technical experts.
- Identify and respond to security incidents supporting the SecOps Lead
- Provide recommendations towards resolution and risk mitigation.
- Take ownership for remediation activities
- Producing presentations and management reports.
- At least 2 years working as a SOC Analyst using information security tools such as EDR, SOAR, SIEM or Anti-virus
- A passion for Information Security and technology
- Strong communication skills
Salary: Up £45k + bens
Location: City of London.
If this opportunity as a Security Operations Analyst sounds of interest, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's