|Job Title:||Security Tester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 14:16|
I am currently looking for a Security Tester/Consultant for a 1-year contract with a further possible extension on a daily rate of £465 per day INSIDE IR35. You will be remote to begin with, but then may be asked to go on client site in either Manchester/Newcastle - Yet TBC.
My client is looking for someone who can shift left security testing, integrate security test in pipeline and evaluate new Gitlab features/capability and in using this capability with the client's approved tools put right processes/pipeline in place.
- Security Tester / consultant with experience of undertaking security testing activities.
- Work with all stakeholders to understand the landscape and security testing requirements and provide best of advice and guidance to create a process that follows a risk-based approach.
- This will also include setting up End-to-end security testing in CI/CD pipeline
- End-to-end security testing skills covering client-server, web, mobile, cloud and API applications
- Application Security, Network Security, Source Code Review, Cloud Application Security
- Adherence to standards - Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Addressing/suggesting the root cause of security problems
- Remote Access/VPN Penetration Test, External & Internal Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability & threat Assessment, Penetration Testing, Cyber-security Assessment
If you feel you are suitable for this role please do send me your CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's