|Job Title:||(Senior) Biostatistician|
|Salary:||Swiss Franc15000 - Swiss Franc140000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 16:46|
(Senior) Biostatistician (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior Biostatistician to lead and support the scientific and operational work for clinical trials & drug development.
- Implementing innovative trial designs
- Interfacing betweens cross frunctional teams/departments
- Champion explainer of statistical concepts and analysis results so that non techinical functions can understand
- Provide statistical expertise to support the team on new drug development
- Involves in research activities for innovative statistical methods and applications
- Mentor and guide junior staff
- Principal Biostatistician: MS (in Statistics or equivalent) with 4+ years relevant work experience or PhD (in Statistics or equivalent) with relevant work experience (including internship).
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Proven knowledge and expertise in statistics and its application to clinical trials, able to explain statistical designs and concepts.
- Depending on the assignment, may require expertise in applied Bayesian statistics, and/or data exploration skills.
- Proficiency in use of statistical software packages (e.g. SAS or R).
- Good knowledge of drug development and Health Authority guidelines.
- Good communication & presentation skills, collaborator in multidisciplinary teams
- Influences decisions that directly impact the assigned clinical trial(s) and team ability to deliver objectives
To Apply, please contact Jamie Haerewa firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs