Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 12:37|
Contract opportunity: Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master - Reading/Havant - initial 3 months - outside IR35 - £400-500 per day - 3 days on site, 2 days remote working
BA - Discovery (Data Scientist): needs experience working with the business and data scientist to deliver discovery project in to the workplace.
Candidate's required experience:
Experience with data analytics & projects environment
Stakeholder management experience and communication to the board level
Agile environment experience
Microsoft & Cloud technologies principles experience
Data analytics exposure and experience as an advantage
The Data & Analytics team at have a joint role that combines the skills of a business analyst with the organisational excellence of a scrum master to deliver iterative small data science projects.
Working with key areas of the Business to understand and shape their analytical requirements into demand for the Data and Analytics Team. In doing so, the candidate must be able to promote the benefits of analytics, create strong relationships at all levels, organise and capture sufficient details around their analytic needs, drive out the potential benefits and assist the Business in defining the requirements.
During this engagement, the candidate will need to maintain positive levels of communication, attend meetings, give presentations, advice and support and provide regular updates to Data and Analytics as to the potential opportunities and their status and activity.
Will be expected to stand in as a SCRUM master.
As a BA/ Scrum Master you will be part of the data science team and responsible for delivering discovery use cases (POCS) and Analytics Use Case projects which follow a light agile framework and ceremonies.
- Work with the Product Owners and SME's to scope the requirements of any given use case and translate this into a backlog and delivery sprints as per the predefined discovery approach
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process, alignment of product owner expectation, prioritisation of activates and run the daily meetings
- Facilitate workshops, manage business stakeholder interactions to maximize the value created by the team and ensure we delivered based on defined commitments
- Assist the business product owner to manage the discovery backlog and use case delivery
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and delivery review meetings as requested or needed
- Strong exposure to Data and Analytics project environment, at least 4 years' experience
- Proven experience in influencing all levels in the use and benefits of Data and Analytics
- Proven experience in defining scope and detailed requirements
- Experience in data visualisations and demonstrating the art of the possible
- Experience with driving user engagement from initial analysis to user acceptance testing
- Proven track record in delivering high quality analysis deliverables, such as use cases, requirements definition, logical data model, requirements traceability catalogues
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Communications skills up to Board Level
- Clear understanding of the gas and electricity and wider energy industry (or similar)
- Working in an agile/iterative environment
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£600 - £650 per day
Infrastructure Business Integrator
Up to £141 per day + Market Rates
Architecte cloud senior
Senior .NET Developer
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Senior SQL Developer
£75000 - £95000 per annum + benefits, pension