Senior Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 10:35|
Senior Business Development Manager - HR focussed Tech Start up - UK
My client is in the top 30 of the fastest growing technology start-ups in Europe. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help continue its rapid growth and presence within the UK.
You will sell a unique tool that uses the latest AI technology to enable effective employee engagement and retention.
The company offer an attractive overall package, including equity, and the ability to be an influential figure in a fast moving start-up.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle.
- Establishing the company's presence within the UK with a view to bring on household names in the first year.
- Selling to senior professionals such as CEO's and HR Directors.
- Network effectively in the HR market.
Salary: £70,000 - 85,000 + commission + equity
- Multiple years sales experience.
- Strong network of senior HR professionals.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Product Manager IT - Munich
€60000 - €70000 per annum
French or Dutch speaking project manager or business analyst
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Lead Business Analyst - London - Finance - Client onboarding