Senior C++ Software Engineer (Embedded)
|Job Title:||Senior C++ Software Engineer (Embedded)|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 22:30|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an exciting autonomous driving business based in Boston, MA
Together, we are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to work alongside the Computer vision & Deep learning teams. In this role you will be responsible for improving the accuracy, speed and reliability of the product.
We are looking for someone who has a background similar to the below:
- Strong educational background (Masters, PhD in a related field Electrical Engineering, Computer Science etc)
- Extensive experience with C++ Development.
- Ideally prior experience deploying products, working with customer feedback.
- Someone who has experience working with embedded systems on a variety of hardware.
- A solid understanding of the Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, CUDA etc)
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and I will be in touch accordingly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Engineer - C++ - Path Planning
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
Robotics Software Engineer
Principal Software Engineer
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Principal Python Software Engineer - £120,000
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£100000 - £130000 per annum + equity plus bonus
Principal Python Software Engineer - £150,000
£120000 - £150000 per annum + bonus plus equity