Senior CIRT Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior CIRT Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum + Generous Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 08:47|
Senior CIRT Analyst
Location - Canary Wharf, London
Salary - £55-80,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
Currently working with a growing Managed Threat Detection & Response firm who are looking for a Senior Incident Response & Investigations Specialist to work within their growing Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT). This is a well-established team of digital forensics and incident response experts, who are the lead responders to cyber attacks and data breach investigations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital forensics and incident response specialist to join an industry leading team and get exposure to an enormous volume of nation state sponsored attacks on a daily basis, whilst receiving a generous remuneration package and significant budget for training.
- Act as a lead and technical escalation point for all digital forensics and incident response activities.
- Utilise internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on various adversaries and attack methods.
- Work closely with Security Engineering team to recommend system tuning/configuration improvements.
- Mentor and train junior team members through complex investigations.
- Demonstrated experience working in advanced Incident Response function as a lead across Cyber Forensics / Incident Response / Malware Analysis.
- In depth knowledge of:
- Network defence monitoring technologies (IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, etc)
- Open Source Investigation tooling (WireShark, TCPDump, Netflow, etc)
- Sandboxing technologies for static and dynamic malware analysis (Cuckoo, IDA Pro, REMnux, etc)
- Strong knowledge and application of variousCyber Defence methodologies:
- Cyber Kill-Chain
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Diamond Model
- Experience acting as a technical team lead and mentor to junior team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Insights Analyst
£50000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Incident Response Analyst
£55000 - £70000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Shift Allowance + Benefits
Cyber Security Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus + Bens