Senior Cloud Security Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Cloud Security Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 15:49|
Senior Cloud Security Consultant (Director)
Location - UK Wide (Fully remote during COVID)
Lawrence Harvey is working with a powerhouse consultancy who are looking to bring a Senior Cloud Security Architect into their already highly successful team. The role will work with clients within multiple industries providing clients with protection and detection against ever evolving threats.
As a cloud security consultant, you will be the key party in the design and implementation of multiple security infrastructures, ensuring clients are constantly improving their security posture. Through advice, assessment, and design of cloud offerings you be an integral part in the completion of large-scale security projects for key clients.
What you will do
- Be responsible for designing security platforms, applications, and tools within cloud products (Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud etc) to deliver solutions in line with the wider business strategy and programmes.
- Advise clients on digital and technical security offerings while complying to the complex regulatory environment.
- Be the SME for cloud security providing expert service to clients in an ever-evolving industry, maintaining and developing business relationship with key stakeholders through successful development of security solutions.
What you need
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: cloud security architecture, cloud security engineering and security operations.
- History of design and delivery with cloud security products (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc).
- Experience in successfully managing client relationships, delivering security solutions on time and within budget.
- Ability to analyse problems quickly and provide appropriate solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
This role will give you access to work in a dynamic consulting environment, helping some of the largest financial institutions reach their cyber security goals. If you are looking for a role when you can influence an organisations security posture through the design of security architecture, please apply above.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Security Architect
Cloud Security Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benifits
Senior Security Consultant
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Oracle Cloud Financials - Senior Manager
£80000 - £140000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits