Senior Commercial Privacy Counsel
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Privacy Counsel|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 09:33|
I am currently working with an Adtech organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Privacy Lawyer.
What does the role require?
- Senior Lawyer with 4 - 8 years experience with Privacy Focus
- Experience in-house, private practice or both with a global company.
- Experience in Adtech/Martech (ideally), IT/IP/TMT, software, technology or data.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and ideally one of the following
It will be highly appreciated if:
- CIPP / CIPM / CIPT or other
- Qualified to practice Law in more European jurisdictions
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Jose Carrizales direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation Privacy & Data Protection Recruitment Consultant.
Direct Line - 02039295890
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Privacy Counsel
Brighton, East Sussex
£600000 - £650000 per annum + 8.400 Car Allowance
Global Privacy Counsel & DPO (contract)
South West England, England
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Senior Cyber Threat Hunter
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Generous Benefits