Senior Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Computer Vision Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 16:37|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading computer vision start up in an effort to help them build out their Computer Vision team. They have an AI powered software solution that’s aim is to revolutionize the way that the Supply Chain and Logistics industry operates.
After a recently acquiring a significant amount of new clients, we are in need of a handful of Computer Vision experts who can help us take our product to the next level.
We are looking for Computer Vision Engineers who have a background similar to the below:
- Extensive industry experience (5 years as a minimum).
- Heavy C++ experience is needed. Proficiency in Python would be a bonus.
- Deep Learning Expertise – using any of the following CUDA, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, CNN, RNN
- Experience working on Real Time Image analysis / OCR / Image Segmentation.
- Strong educational background from a highly ranked school (PhD is preferred, will consider a MS).
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please follow the link and apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Computer Vision Engineer
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit
Computer Vision Engineer - Visual SLAM
San Francisco, California
US$180000 - US$210000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Senior Engineer - Robotics
Senior Robotics Engineer