Senior Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Computer Vision Engineer|
|Location:||Manhattan, New York|
|Salary:||US$180000 - US$200000 per annum + Equity, Bonus, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2020 22:45|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Medical Devices start up based in New York City who are searching for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As a company, they are backed by some of the top VC's from around the world and are looking for highly skilled, highly driven individuals to come and work with them
In this role, you will be tasked with building out an entire division working on Computer Vision and be involved with the development of the other groups also.
You will have multiple responsibilities, they will include:
- Building the vision systems that will ultimately be used in the sensors for Calibration, Normalisation and Detection.
- Grow the Computer Vision/ Machine Vision team in both headcount and revenue.
- Collaborate with the Software, Hardware, Manufacturing and Sales teams to build a product pipeline and roadmap.
To qualify for this role, you must have a background similar to this:
- Extensive experience within Computer Vision (Medical devices preferred but open)
- Experience with Object detection, Object Tracking, Object Recognition.
- A strong educational background (PhD preferred).
- Proven background in production grade C++ & Python.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to hear more about, follow the link and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sr. Computer Vision Scientist
San Francisco, California
Senior Research Scientist
US$120000 - US$160000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Playbook Senior Product Manager
£515 - £525 per day
Senior Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
Senior Data Scientist