Senior Computer Vision Engineer - Geometry
|Job Title:||Senior Computer Vision Engineer - Geometry|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Salary:||US$180000 - US$250000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2020 22:41|
Computer Vision Engineer - Autonomous Driving/ Self Driving
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a self-driving business based in San Francisco in an effort to build out their Computer Vision Team. They are aiming to bring Level 2 and Level 3 autonomy to every vehicle across the world.
They are looking to expand their computer vision engineering team by bringing on 3 new individuals who are able to help advance the current product further.
- Developing Object Detection, Object Segmentation, Object Classification and Object Tracking algorithms using modern deep learning methods.
- Mentoring junior employees
- Responsible for developing SLAM systems
- You will have a strong background working in industry
- Alongside solid industry experience you will have a strong educational background (masters / Phd)
- Background in writing production grade, deploy-able C++ code
If this sounds like something you are interested in, follow the link and I will be in touch accordingly.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's