Senior Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Computer Vision Engineer|
|Salary:||US$120000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity & more|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 15:15|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Self-Driving business in the US. Together, we are searching for Senior Computer Vision Engineers to join the team.
In this role you will be required to work with a number of groups across the company including Controls, Fleet Management, Product and many others. One of the main task's will be for you to work closely with the core navigation teams.
- You will be responsible for leading the team of Computer Vision Engineers through the day to day to day workflow
- Develop and deploy Computer Vision algorithms
- The training of large scale image classification algorithms.
- Understanding the vehicles current perception abilities, evaluating and ultimately improving the solutions.
- Apply state of the art Computer Vision algorithms to new products
In order to be considered for this role, you need to have the following skillset:
- Strong programming ability in C++
- Prior professional experience with Deep Learning
- Proven abilities in Tensorflow or Caffe
- 4+ years real world experience working with Machine Learning.
- Extensive experience with Computer Vision
If you feel this is something you are interested in working on, please follow the details and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sr. Computer Vision Scientist
San Francisco, California
Senior Data Scientist
€70000 - €100000 per annum
Senior Research Scientist
US$120000 - US$160000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Playbook Senior Product Manager
£515 - £525 per day
Senior Business Analyst
West Midlands, England