Senior Computer Vision Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Computer Vision Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wolfe|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2022 17:56|
Lawrence Harvey is working with a company that focuses on delivering artificial intelligence products and services to fix a variety of problems within the Computer Vision field on a national scale. Currently, they are inquiring about a Senior Computer Vision Scientist to work on highly impactful computer vision and machine learning problems that their customers face.
This company is an extremely solid start-up based out of Santa Clara, California. They operate within the Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence space as they are involved with software development and management that can be used in many fashions. At this moment, they are experiencing stable growth and now want to expand, especially in the Computer Vision field. Even though the company is at a relatively early stage, they want to bring in a multitude of Computer Vision Scientists that are comfortable working in the analytics side of the field.
In this role, you would be working heavily with fixing problems that the customers are facing. To do this, it will be vital to use your own ingenuity to produce different algorithms that use Computer Vision and solve the problems at hand. In this position, you would be collaborating with the engineering and production teams to solve problems with viable and logical solutions.
To fill this position correctly, you will need a couple important pieces of experience and technical skills. These include:
- A PH.D in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, involving a key focus in Computer Vision
- At least 5 years of experience within the industry, especially dealing with creating and delivering Computer Vision systems
- Hands-on track record, involving deep neural network-based methods (2+ years)
- Specific experience involving object detection as well as classification and tracking
- Proficient skills in software development
With all of these skills and experience filled, there are a few extra bits of skills that would prove to be beneficial in this position, these include:
- Long term experience of relevant work (8+ years)
- Solid records of publication within major CV conferences
- Involvement in creating functional real-time computer vision systems
- Debugging and modifying deep neural networks to resolve the problem at hand
- Strong proficiency in programming, especially using Python and C++
This role is a great opportunity to get involved with a stable company at an early stage. As they not only are continuing to grow at a rapid rate but have recently procured a large amount of funding. This will allow the company to grow their products quality and quantity as well as their employees, continuously creating a better, more advanced business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's