Senior Computer Vision Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Computer Vision Software Engineer|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Madison Blaine|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 18:44|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a self-driving software company who are looking to expand their software engineering teams. We are looking for creative, well-educated engineers to join a growing business.
As a company, they have developed ADAS software that can be found in in Tier 1 automotive manufacturers all over the world.
If successful, you will be tasked with a number of responsibilities including:
- Putting the product into production.
- Develop production grade C++ code
- Take full ownership of projects, collaborating with other teams.
- Run different computer vision stacks in a synchronized way.
We are looking for a skillset similar to:
- C++ Software Development experience (5 years as a minimum)
- Strong domain experience within Computer Vision, Mobile Robotics, Robotics, AR, VR, Autonomous Driving
- Background working on Linux
- Strong academic background- (Masters/PhD is preferred)
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please get in touch.
US citizens and green card holders are encouraged to apply
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Computer Vision Engineer
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit
Computer Vision Engineer - Visual SLAM
San Francisco, California
US$180000 - US$210000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Computer Vision Scientist - Remote!