Senior Construction Programme Manager - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Senior Construction Programme Manager - Inside IR35|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £670.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 10:32|
Role: Senior Construction Programme Manager
Contract Length: Initial 5 months
IR35: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £600-£670 per day
Security Clearance: BPSS (Not essential)
My government sector client based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a Senior Construction Programme Manager to join them on-site for an initial 5 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35, please DO NOT apply if you are not happy to work Inside IR35.
An individual from a construction background as a very senior quantity surveyor reporting to delivery directors would be a good fit (A Capital Programme Manager).
The successful candidate will be reacting to site challenges, making instant and reactive decisions when required. They will need management and leadership skills ensuring all parties who are contracted to do the work work together to achieve their common goal inside of the time-frames and budget.
This is not an IT Role and someone with a IT Background would not be suitable.
- Working closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up to date picture is maintained.
- Ensuring that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem.
- Pro-actively identifying likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management.
- Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner.
- Design and creation of highlight _ checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides).
- Management of the product management and risk management processes.
- Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control.
- Management of the change control procedure.
- If they come from a construction background this will work in their favour.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MES Programme Manager
Up to £600.00 per hour
£600.00 - £1000.00 per day
£600.00 - £1000.00 per day
Senior Technical Project Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Digital Project Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum