Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 08:34|
A Global Technology Leader is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist to work within their internal Cyber IR capability to investigate and respond to high severity and P1 level incidents covering ransomware, nation state sponsored attacks and other highly sophisticated incidents. This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the most exciting high-profile incidents in the country.
- Work with internal and external resources to research and tackle threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on multiple different attack methods.
- Leading the most complex incidents and investigations using various DFIR techniques.
- Mentoring junior members of the team providing guidance through complex investigations.
- Experience working in an advance SOC/CSIRT environment or dedicated DFIR role.
- Broad experience across various DFIR techniques covering; Open-Source Investigation, Sandboxing technologies and Network defense monitoring.
Location: West London
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + £3k guaranteed bonus + 10% performance bonus + 10% pension + 30 days annual leave + benefits
To find out more about this opportunity as an Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Developer
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Senior C++ Developer
US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Quantitative Analyst
US$80000 - US$115000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Sales Manager - Big 4 (UK)
£110000 - £125000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits