Senior Data Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Data Architect|
|Salary:||£700 - £800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021 14:09|
Senior Data Architect
I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Data Architect to join a client of mine on an initial 6 month contract based in London. This role will be inside IR35 paying £700 to £800 per day. You will also be required to work on site 2 days a week in London.
Core day to day duties:
The Lead Platform Architect will be instrumental in designing and developing the data platform capabilities taking our architecture vision, designing the technology solution architecture, deployment models and implementation patterns as well as assuring component designs.
* A senior technical architect with substantial experience working across large, complex enterprises. Specific experience of work in the Public Sector and aligning to Government Digital Service standards.
* Experience of acting as a workstream lead within a matrixed Agile Delivery organisation
* Experience of designing and developing data-intensive applications, data integration, big data architectures, understanding business drivers, risk management, feasibility and value
* Significant experience of designing and developing complex solutions provisioned in AWS cloud, including: S3 datalake, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, EMR, Redshift, Snowflake.
* Experience of designing infrastructure to support opensource tools including: Apache Spark, Hadoop, Flink, Kafka.
* Experience of designing the technology architecture to support advanced analytic services, including AWS Sagemaker, Jupyter Notebooks, Tableau reporting, PowerBI, Qlik Sense
* Experience of designing data services using frameworks like GraphQL, FastAPI, Django REST
* Experience of designing the security controls needed to process and store sensitive personal heath data, adopting NCSC guidance and complying with data privacy regulations e.g. GDPR
* Will have a technology background including software development and a detailed understanding of DevOps practices
* Experience of working within agile teams, using collaboration tools like Confluence and Jira
Please apply for further details
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's