Senior Data Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Data Engineer|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2020 22:44|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Real Estate firms in the world. With offices globally, they are looking to build out the Data Engineering division here in New York.
As the industry leader they are constantly on the forefront of integrating technological advances and industry insights to create the winning formula.
As a Data Engineer in this team, you will be tasked with the re-engineering of the entire data environment, building out a data processing and analytics platform, whilst collaborating with Data Scientists, Stakeholders and Clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build Analytics tools that will be used by a variety of internal teams including Leadership and Sales.
- Design an infrastructure that can be scaled to suit any situation.
- Build, Deploy and Maintain a Data Pipeline
- An extensive background within Data Engineering.
- Experience with the "Big Data Stack" (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark Etc)
- A background in Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with a variety of Amazon Web Services (AWS EC2, AWS Redshift, AWS EMR)
- Proven abilities to work with Pipeline and workflow management tools (Airflow or Luigi is preferred).
- Python skills
If this is something you are interested in, please get in touch and apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Engineer (Remote within France)
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
£500 - £550 per day
Senior Data Analyst
£55000 - £70000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior data analyst