Senior Data Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Data Engineer|
|Salary:||US$100000 - US$135000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 13:50|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading consultancy based in Chicago, together we are searching for a number of Senior Data Engineers to work from the Chicago, IL location.
In this role, you will be working with the Research, Analytics and Data Management teams.
You will have a number of responsibilities, including:
- Designing and creating ETL pipelines used to retrive, complete analysis and then extracting and transforming the data.
- Supporting the data integration process to new AWS data lakes.
- Complete POC for all new technologies on a number of cloud platforms (AWS/ Azure / GCP)
- Maintenance on exsiting ETL's - Python and SAS
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills:
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Experience within the Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Highly skilled in SQL
If this is a position you would like to be considered for please get in touch!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
Up to £600 per day
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£500 - £600 per day