Senior Data Quality Specialist (Metadata)
|Job Title:||Senior Data Quality Specialist (Metadata)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 16:37|
Location: Leeds/ Manchester
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
A Senior Data Quality Specialist is required by a globally renowned professional service organisation based out of Leeds or Manchester, to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
There is however flexibility for remote working where necessary or required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Data Quality Specialist to join an outstanding business where you will interact with clients and colleagues from all backgrounds across the globe, aiding the organisation in its digital transformation.
Following the implementation of a brand-new Data Strategy function, the Senior Data Quality Specialist will be responsible for the successful delivery of this function and vision where you will be responsible for delivering Data Quality Standards and Metadata, in collaboration with the rest of the Data team within the business.
The Key Responsibilities of the Senior Data Quality Specialist will be:
● Define Metadata & Data Quality Strategy.
● Create, maintain and deliver the low-level delivery plan for Metadata and data quality.
● Contribute to design and deliver the UK metamodel.
● Create and maintain UK Business Glossary, lineage, business rules, data quality rules and other assets within the metamodel.
● Contribute decisioning on data management tools.
● Work with data owners, data stewards and other data roles in the delivery of Metadata and data quality standards.
The required experience will be:
● 5+ years of proven experience in any data discipline: analysis, development or architecture.
● Proven experience in Metadata and data quality deliverables.
● Proven experience in the use of Metadata and Data Quality tools.
● Passionate about the importance of including data management requirements in data products life cycle.
● Experience designing and implementing metamodels.
● Experience in Business Glossary, lineage, business rules, data quality measurement, data quality monitoring and improvement.
● Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills (written and verbal)
● Exceptional leadership skills and an ability to influence senior stakeholders who might not have a deep technical understanding.
If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply directly, and I will call you to discuss!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Migration Specialist
€450.00 - €540.00 per day
Senior Data Engineer
US$160000 - US$190000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus
Senior Data Scientist
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
US$100000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus
Senior Big Data Engineer - Banking Sector!
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€65000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health