Senior Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Data Scientist|
|Salary:||US$140000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus & Benefit|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 22:14|
Lawrence Harvey are currently engaged on an exclusive project with one of the largest Automotive Manufacturers in the world in an effort to build out two brand new Data Science/ Advanced Analytics groups.
This position falls under a new initiative that is being run by the C-suite giving this position the highest visibility within the company.
If successful you will have a number of responsibilities, however your main responsibilities will include:
- Problem Analysis: Identifying the business & technical needs and working with the relevant teams to produce a timely and effective solution.
- Project Management: Working with cross functional teams to prioritise and manage Data Science projects and ensure all deliverable are hit.
- Machine Learning: Applying various Machine Learning techniques to perform prediction tasks.
The role requires you to have a handful of skills but the main ones are:
- The ability to produce production grade code in Python, R, Java or C++
- A proven background with Statistical Analysis and Machine Learning
- Ideally some experience working on the cloud.
If you feel this is something you are suited for, please follow the link and apply. I will be in touch accordingly.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
(Senior) Data Scientist
€70000 - €100000 per annum
Chief Data Scientist
Newark, New Jersey
US$160000 - US$190000 per annum
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum