Senior Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Data Scientist|
|Salary:||€100000 - €120000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 17:12|
Senior Data Scientist, (Consulting) München, Frankfurt or Berlin, German-Speaking
Do you believe that competitive advantage exists at the intersection of data science, technology, people, and deep business expertise? To unlock true power, AI must be woven into processes and ways of working and applied where it really matters. If you are ready to use your innovative skills in computer science, AI and Machine Learning to get breakthrough results, read on!
What does this position offer to you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work for the top company in their field
- Fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Innovative projects with the latest modern tech-stack
- Diverse trainings and possibilities to grow and expand your skills
- Work flexibility, onsite cafeteria, modern offices centrally located
- You will also get the chance to travel: they have clients in New York, Paris, Stockholm, Peru… Make sure your passport is ready to go!
- Location based in Munich (HQ), Frankfurt, Berlin or Zurich
What will be your tasks?
- Roll up your sleeves and apply data science methods and analytics to real work business situations across a variety of industries
- Stay current on leading-edge business applications, tools and approaches
- Proactively work with analytics leadership to enhance offerings to deliver competitive advantage
Who you are: You…
- Have deep technical and data science expertise
- Bring a wealth of knowledge in advanced analytics to a variety of business sitations
- Are an autonomous self-starter with a passion for problem solving
- Are comfortable managing client relationships
- Love building things and comfortable working with modern development tools and writing code
- Strong Project Management skills
What skills should you have?
- Master's degree with significant relevant experience providing advanced analytics solutions or relevant PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning or related data centric field
- Fluency in at least one scripting language (e.g Python, R)
- Fluency in German and English
About the company:
Our client combines innovative skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, and machine learning with deep industry expertise. Their team is comprised of world-class data scientists and business consultants who specialize in the use of advanced analytics to get breakthrough business results. Teams own the full analytics value-chain end to end: framing new business challenges, building fact-bases, designing innovative algorithms, creating scale through designing tools and apps, and training colleagues and clients in new solutions.
Do you want to know more?
Once you have applied with your CV (no letter of motivation is needed), we will be discussing all your interests and needs in detail. We will also contact the client in your behalf, introduce you to him / her and make sure that you are prepared very well for the upcoming interviews.
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest to contact me directly for what I have available.
email@example.com (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Scientist
£110000.00 - £180000.00 per annum
Oracle Financials Senior Manager - Leading Consultancy
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE
Machine Learning Engineer (AWS) - Sheffield
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Business Analyst - Salesforce - London - 6 months
Up to £450.00 per day
Salesforce Einstein/Wave Analytics Consultant
City of London, London