Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning
|Job Title:||Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 18:28|
Contract opportunity: Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Hampshire (some travel to Reading) - initial 6 months - £500-600 per day
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years' experience applying data science / machine learning / AI to solve business problems.
- Experience working with state-of-the-art data science, modelling & visualization techniques
- Experience working with complex datasets
- Experience working in an agile team advantageous
- Experience developing models to solve problems in utilities or other asset-based industries a distinct advantage
- Experience delivering data science projects.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Experience in supporting technical demos, workshops / briefings
- Experience in executive communication.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative discipline.
- Master's degree or PhD in a related subject such as Data Science or Artificial Intelligence, or -equivalent knowledge developed through training or professional experience.
- Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Evidence of continued development through online courses, meetups or equivalent highly advantageous.
- Machine learning
- scikit-learn, etc…
- Deep Learning (e.g. Tensorflow/Keras)
- Strong programming skills.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy, PySpark, Jupyter, etc...) advantageous
- Advanced data visualisation for understanding large, complex, or high-dimensional data.
- Tableau or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency with SQL
- Artificial Intelligence / cognitive services
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's