Senior Deep Learning Enineer
|Job Title:||Senior Deep Learning Enineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 10:00|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Autonomous driving start-up. Together we are searching for a Senior Deep Learning Engineer. You will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will be part of a team developing an after-market level 2/ level 3 autonomous feature aimed at making autonomy available to the mass market whilst maintaining a high level of safety.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing Deep Learning, Computer Vision and CNN Algorithms.
- Combining data from multiple sensors.
- Improving the current Stereo Vision Systems.
To qualify for this role you must have a background similar to this:
- PhD is a must have.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within an industrial setting.
- A background working on Autonomous Systems/ Autonomous Vehicles/ Robotics
- Experience with Stereo Vision.
- Deep Learning Experience
If this sounds like the kind of position you are interested in please follow the link and apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's