Senior Deep Learning Enineer
|Job Title:||Senior Deep Learning Enineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 13:11|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Autonomous driving start-up. Together we are searching for a Senior Deep Learning Engineer. You will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will be part of a team developing an after-market level 2/ level 3 autonomous feature aimed at making autonomy available to the mass market whilst maintaining a high level of safety.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing Deep Learning, Computer Vision and CNN Algorithms.
- Combining data from multiple sensors.
- Improving the current Stereo Vision Systems.
To qualify for this role you must have a background similar to this:
- PhD is a must have.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within an industrial setting.
- A background working on Autonomous Systems/ Autonomous Vehicles/ Robotics
- Experience with Stereo Vision.
- Deep Learning Experience
If this sounds like the kind of position you are interested in please follow the link and apply.