|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 16:36|
Senior Developer - Bristol - £55k
Remote (temporarily available, COVID-19)
A fast-growing software company based in Bristol is looking to find a Senior Developer to join the team to work on an exciting Fintech product. A vibrant company with a warm office environment and an engaging forward-thinking company ethos will offer a fantastic place to continue to develop your career.
The ideal Senior Developer will have expertise in .NET Development with strong skills in MVC, SQL Server and Azure. You should also be a friendly team player, willing to share your knowledge with the more junior developer members of the team.
You must be experienced in an Agile approach as the projects are delivered in sprints.
Senior Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective RESTful APIs
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years development in .NET, ASP.NET and MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2012+)
- Development of RESTful APIs from scratch
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Commercial experience with Azure is a nice to have
My client is a reputable software company who value their staff. They offer a fun, friendly working environment in a modern office with free parking. There is also subsidised training programmes in place to help you achieve certified qualifications.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest get in touch now!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's