Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
|Job Title:||Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, health insurance, pension|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 10:18|
Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) - Fintech Business
A leading global payment provider is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) to join their growing DevOps team. Within the role you will play a key role in ensuring their web applications are maintained and developed in this highly transactional business.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to join this industry leading fintech that has just undergone a rebrand and is in an exciting phase of growth, offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways.
- 3 + years DevOps experience within an AWS & Agile environment.
- Experience of containerisation tools (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Ideally AWS certified
- Maintaining and supporting payment applications using monitoring and resolving any issues
- Architecting new products and solutions
- Contributing to the process of continual improvement and reducing the overheads of BAU with automated solutions
- Development project work as per the technology roadmap
It is a London based role, signed off between £75,000 to £85,000 with a generous benefits package including car allowance, health & life insurance, and bonus & pension scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) looking to make an impact within a growing and thriving organization.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's