Senior DFIR Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior DFIR Consultant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 07:50|
Senior Consultant, Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR)
Location - UK Wide
Salary - £50-70k + Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with one of the most respected Global Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) Consultancy firms who are looking to bring in a Senior/Lead Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant they can continue to build a practice around.
This is an incredibly technical role where you will lead cyber security incident response (DFIR) activities, covering host forensics, network forensics, log analysis and malware triage investigations; whilst also being the key client point of contact, guiding them through investigations and translating technical concepts into wider business risks.
They are working through a considerable volume of engagements and are part of an exclusive panel which gets access to the most sophisticated and high-profile incidents in the UK. This is genuinely an incredible opportunity for a technically savvy Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) specialist to join one of the most respected Incident Response (DFIR) Consultancy firms at a crucial growth and consolidation stage; whilst also gaining exposure to and responding to some of the most highly sophisticated APTs and nation-state sponsored attacks out there.
- Lead on all Incident Response activity, conducting in-depth network and host forensics, malware triage and log analysis.
- Develop tools and scripts to enhance internal DFIR processes.
- Effectively communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- Proactively identify and research attacker tools, tactics and procedures in IOCs that can be utilized in future investigations.
- Experience working in a dedicated DFIR Consulting or Research capability.
- Proven expertise performing:
- Network and host forensics
- Static and dynamic malware analysis
- Network traffic and log analysis
- Ability to translate technical findings into business risks.
- Broad depth of knowledge and experience across cyber security as a whole.
If you're looking to work on some of the most advanced and highly sophisticated Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) engagements whilst also being afforded the opportunity to build a practice underneath you, then please click apply or reach out to Jonathan Dale directly for more information - email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cloud Security Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant - French Speaking
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Consultant
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Principle Cloud Security Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benefits