Senior Digital Business Analyst - Cutting Edge Digital Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Business Analyst - Cutting Edge Digital Projects|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £85000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 15:12|
Global Technology Consultancy with an award winning Digital Practise seeks a number of Senior Digital Business Analysts to join their Digital Applications team off the back of an excellent 2017 to date and a strong pipeline of projects within key clients across the UK.
The successful applicants will join a team of roughly 45 other Business Analysts in the UK working on cutting edge digital technology, forward thinking platforms, using Agile delivery processes, for large private and public sector organisations.
This is an excellent time to join both because of the breadth and depth of digital projects as well as the industry leading training and career opportunities.
Salary: £50,000 - 85,000 cash + benefits
Location: UK wide projects, various base locations on offer
Responsible or business analysis activities on digital project and programmes of all sizes. You will understand the client's business needs and be able to shape and refine creative business solutions to meet their needs.
- Stakeholder and business user engagement to capture, analyse, refine and communicate requirements.
- Liaise between the customer and their needs, and the technical delivery team.
- Support the architects, designers and developers in the definition of the tech solution.
- Work with User Experience and Information Architects in the definition of the customer journey and the production of wireframes and prototypes.
- Help with estimating timescales, resources and planning.
- Stay up to date on the latest IT trends, tech and best practises.
- Min of 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst in IT delivery projects.
- Experience of working within an Agile project environment or a Scrum development methodology.
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good knowledge of the different project roles/activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery.
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience of Agile documentation inc Backlogs, Customer Journeys, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria etc.
- Able to work with large groups of customers of varying seniority; user to board level.
Exposure / Knowledge of digital systems (e.g. Websites, Mobile Apps, Ecommerce, CRM or CMS.
This is one not to be missed. Apply now and I shall be in touch in due course to discuss the company and your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Manager
New York, USA
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
D365/ AX Business Analyst
£450 - £550 per day
Head of Data Science - London - (Cutting Edge NLP!!)
City of London, London
£120000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + options, pension, healthcare
SAP FICO Business Analyst
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus