Senior Digital Forensic Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Forensic Manager|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jordon King|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 09:41|
Senior Digital Forensic Manager - London - 90k - 110k + Bonus
This role is primarily accountable for leading a Global telecommunications organization technical investigation and remediation of complex global cyber-attacks. You will be entrusted to protect the business from external security threats & risk, whilst paving the way to more advanced and secure opportunities.
Be the CERT (Forensics and eDiscovery) subject matter, expert. Lead the implementation, development, and operation of EDR tooling across Vodafone to detect and respond to cyber-attacks. Use personal experience and judgement to lead a team of forensic analysts undertaking critical incident response and confidential technical investigations. Able to determine quickly the right technical response to determine the root cause. Lead, and shape, containment and remediation responses to complex cyber events and incidents.
- Professional experience in Cyber Forensics / Mobile Forensics / Network Forensics / Cyber Incident Response.
- Management experience 3 - 5 Years
- Practical experience of leading technical investigations into high severity/sensitive cyber events and incidents.
- Using personal experience and judgement to determine quickly the right technical investigation, and mitigation.
- Able to demonstrate the previous expertise within this area - Initial threat detected understanding technical problems, then able to articulate this to senior board members with direction for future counteraction and strategy
- Salary 90k - 110k
- Health Care
- Phone deal
If interested please feel free to reach out by contacting me on 02039295868 Or drop me an email on J.email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital forensic Incident response specialist
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
Senior Privacy Manager ( Global Entertainment Leader)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Privacy Manager (Global Entertainment Leader)
Up to £75000 per annum + £6k car allowance + Benefits/Bonus
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits