Senior Engineer - AWS / Web Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - AWS / Web Infrastructure|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 10:24|
My client, a global giant in the education sector, is on the hunt for a Senior AWS engineer to lead a DevOps focused team of AWS engineers as they embark on some truly ambitious AWS projects. This role is perfect for any AWS engineer with experience in Web Infrastructure and AWS architecture.
There are few AWS opportunities that compare to this on the market right now. The opportunity to diversify your tech whilst leading an AWS team, designing product and infrastructure that continuously evolves a business who's aim is to disrupt and modernise education.
Based in South West London and housed by beautifully modern offices, this is a company that will make you want to get out of bed every morning.
To be successful in this role;
- Strong background in high-level programming such as Node.Js or .NET
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS principles
- Experience in REST
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of HTTP, web security, oAuth2, service scalability, event sourcing, asynchronous programming, API design, stateless services, and more.
- Experience in working with cloud environments (preferably AWS) and associated products.
- Experience in Web Infrastructure & Cloud architecture that includes load balancers DNS config, Domains and CDN configuration.
- You will manage their web stack and associated integrations/services with other business and third-party systems.
- You will be responsible for managing all their AWS services.
- You will implement new features using robust RESTful APIs.
- You will configure and maintain testing, staging and production environments.
- You will be working with a cross-functional team following a DevOps culture.
- Leading the development team.
They have an excellent benefits package that includes a pension, medical insurance and weekly team nights. Salary from £70,000-£90,000.
If you'd like to hear more and schedule a call with me to discuss this further, please apply as soon as you can as this role won't be around for long.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's