Senior Engineer - Robotics
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Robotics|
|Contact Name:||Nick McLane|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 16:49|
Lawrence Harvey has partnered with one of the leading agricultural businesses looking to help advance their autonomous systems with computer vision and machine learning techniques. They consist of some of the most brilliant minds in the industry, actively looking to grow their team to enhance their use of new technologies to be pioneers an industry that generates $2.4 trillion for the global economy every year.
They are currently in search of a talented, senior level software or robotics engineer to help continue their growth in advancing agricultural technologies to be more autonomous. The candidate must be well versed in machine learning and computer vision tools, with real career experience using these tools such as object detection, segmentation, path planning, etc. Ideally the candidate will be passionate about our environment and creating technologies to better our planet!
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Help create and implement data workflow tools such as, but not limited to, data visualization, capturing, logging, ingestion, labelling, etc.
- Build and design models using machine learning and computer vision techniques to enhance technological troubleshooting/workflow.
- Support team of software engineers in implementing these tools for real time solutions in the field.
- Implement product metrics to track and improve performance.
- MS in Computer Science, Robotics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or relevant field.
- Strong proficiency with C++, Python, AWS, Kubeflow and other CV/ML platforms.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about solving engineering problems.