Senior HRIS Project Manager(SucessFactors)
|Job Title:||Senior HRIS Project Manager(SucessFactors)|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 16:07|
HRIS Project Manager (SuccessFactors) - Large Global Company - Northamptonshire
My client is an established leader in its field with a large global presence. They've embarked on a HR transformation across the business with technology at the heart of this (SuccessFactors).
They're looking for an establish Senior HRIS Project Manager to join and lead large projects across their IT and HR function.
The company is offering a great amount of flexible working and excellent overall package.
- Manage large projects across the HR and IT function (SuccessFactors, Payroll, T & A, data migration and integrations) and responsible for delivering these on time and to budget.
- Coordinate the large project teams over multiple countries and ensure correct resources are allocated on projects.
- Provide oversight and regular reporting on ongoing projects.
- Recommend strategies and efficient ways of working to ensure SuccessFactors and other projects are delivered to suit the businesses specific needs.
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors.
- Multiple years Project Management.
- Excellent understanding of Project Management Methodologies.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's