Senior Incident Response Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Incident Response Consultant|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 10:44|
Senior DFIR Consultant
Location - UK Wide
Salary - £70-90k + Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with a Boutique Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) Consultancy who are looking to bring in a Senior/Lead Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant to build a practice around.
This is an incredibly technical role where you will lead cyber security incident response activities, covering host forensics, network forensics, log analysis and malware triage investigations; whilst also being the key client point of contact, guiding them through investigations and translating technical concepts into wider business risks.
They are working through an considerable volume of engagements and have grown from a team of 3 to 30 over the last 2 years as a result. They are now entering a consolidation period and looking to build their practice around key senior Incident Response and Digital Forensics (DFIR) professionals.
This is an incredible opportunity for a technically savvy Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) specialist to join a rapidly expanding Incident Response Consultancy firm at a crucial growth and consolidation stage; whilst also gaining exposure to and responding to some of the most highly sophisticated APTs and nation-state sponsored attacks out there.
- Lead on all Incident Response activity, conducting in-depth network and host forensics, malware triage and log analysis.
- Develop tools and scripts to enhance internal DFIR processes.
- Effectively communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- Proactively identify and research attacker tools, tactics and procedures in IOCs that can be utilized in future investigations.
- Experience working in a dedicated DFIR Consulting or Research capability.
- Proven expertise performing:
- Network and host forensics
- Static and dynamic malware analysis
- Network traffic and log analysis
- Ability to translate technical findings into business risks.
- Broad depth of knowledge and experience across cyber security as a whole.
If you're looking to work on some of the most advanced and highly sophisticated Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) engagements whilst also being afforded the opportunity to build a practice underneath you, then please click apply or reach out to Jonathan Dale directly for more information - email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
IAM Consultant - NetIQ
£500 - £550 per day
Cyber Security Consultant
South West England, England
IAM Consultant - Micro Focus
£550 - £600 per day
Senior Data Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + pension, benefits