Senior Information Security & Risk Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior Information Security & Risk Advisor|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 14:56|
I am currently seeking a Senior Information Security & Risk Advisor on a 12-month contract to be working on client site out in Lichfield (Some work from home is possible) This role is INSIDE IR35 and will be paying a daily rate of £650 per day. YOU MUST HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE.
- Subject matter expert to provide SQEP advice, guidance and support to the project team based on the clients' policies.
- Subjective matter expertise on enterprise networks, cloud hosting, security architecture and design.
- Strong communication skills, able to work well within a team environment.
- Experience within the Cyber Security & IA profession
- Security Assurance Coordinator experience
- ISO27001 or ISO9001 auditor experience
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please do send me your CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Information Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Information Security Assurance Lead
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Strong Bonus + Benefits Package
Information Security Officer
Senior Cyber Security Architect
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits