Senior Information Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Information Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 10:41|
Senior Information Security Consultant (GRC)
One of the fastest growing Cyber Security consultancies in the UK are looking to bring in a Senior Information Security Consultant (GRC) to lead and build out their Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consulting offering.
Renown for being specialists within Digital Forensics and Incident Response, they have grown exponentially over the past 2 years across the UK and USA. This represents an exceptional opportunity for an entrepreneurial Senior Security professional to take charge of what has been described as a "Well-funded start up with a massive captive market". To be successful in this position, you will be an adaptable and enthusiastic individual looking to work in a modern, informal consulting environment.
This position has been created as a result of sustained commercial success and an extensive pipeline of leading projects with an array of clients in various industries, from Blue Chip Multinationals to start-up Tech visionaries.
- Lead on all Information Security Governance consulting engagements, ensuring relevant security controls are in place against recognized security frameworks - NIST and ISO27001 in particular.
- Provide clients with expertise across a wide range of information security topics covering the audit, assessment, design and implementation of various security solutions.
- Work with clients to scope out their requirements and translate technical concepts into business risks.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security Governance and Control Standards NIST and ISO
- Proven experience liaising with senior stakeholders and translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Previous experience working as an Information/Cyber Security Consultant within a Management Consultancy / Professional Services firm.
- Broad knowledge across different Information and Cyber Security disciplines (Vulnerability Management, Security Architecture, Incident Response, IAM, Security Operations, etc)
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Senior Information Security Consultant (GRC) to join an established but growing consultancy with a start-up mentality and build an Information Security practice underneath you.
Salary - £70-80,000
Location - London (can accommodate remote working from the UK)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Officer
Principal Cloud Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
Cyber Security Consultant
South West England, England
Senior DFIR Consultant
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Security & Risk Specialist