Senior Interaction Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interaction Designer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 11:36|
Contract opportunity: Senior Interaction Designer - Leeds (currently remote) - 6 months - £500-575 per day - inside IR35 - must have portfolio to send
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design outstanding user focused services.
- Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset.
- Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products.
- Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent and excellent user experience.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
- Have experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and the ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
- Have proven experience in rapid, iterative low and high fidelity prototyping/ wire framing.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's