Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary:||€400.00 - €450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 14:24|
We are looking for a senior Java developer (Java 8) for a new Experienced Survey Platform Implementation. The main activity will be to integrate a variety of applications and data sources with new Survey Tool cloud services.
The developer will work in close collaboration with our domain experts, other technical teams and internal business customers. Daily tasks will include detailed design work, data model mapping, software development, testing and documentation. Contributing to project planning and estimation of your own work will be expected.
If the right candidate is found and can start on time, he/she will have the benefit of free training courses on this new Experienced Survey platform from the vendor.
- Development of a Data Transformation layer exposing the survey management capabilities to the internal applications
- Development of other integration components between systems as needed.
- Do this work by considering: security, privacy, accuracy and performance.
- Participation in reviews, testing, acceptance, deployment and end-user support.
- Fluent in English (Dutch/French is a benefit)
- University qualification in software engineering or computer science.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks (see list below).
- Familiar with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Very good verbal communication and documentation writing skills.
- General SQL knowledge.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's