Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary:||£600 - £625 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 13:47|
Contract opportunity: Senior Java Developer - London - 1 year - £600-625 per day - outside IR35
- Recent experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures.
- Be willing to work in a pair programming environment.
- Have a good understanding of TDD and BDD
- Have experience in AWS/Azure
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
- Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
- Have an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Have experience working on technical projects within a team.
- Have working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- Have the ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Understand of the use of Responsive Web Design.
- Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes
It would also be desirable to:
- Have a working knowledge of Jackson, JAX-RS, Mockito, ActiveMQ
- Experience of MongoDB or other document databases.
- Have experience of building and scaling high-traffic websites.
- Have experience of handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Java Developer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £550 per day
£600 - £650 per day
£45000 - £55000 per annum
BI Developer (Brussels)
€60000 - €80000 per annum + pension, benefits